Why pregnancy is risky from thirty five years is an issue every young lady today should be worried about.
Early pregnancy is advisable to newly wedded women so to avoid certain complications in their late thirties.
Statistics have it that a lot of women from 35 years encounter a lot of challenges during labour as a result of some medical issues. In this article, ukrido.com will enlighten you on some medical issuses for consideration before embarking on child bearing after 35 years.
1. Infertility:It has been scientically proven that infertility begins at 35 years. The quantity of a woman’s egg begins to reduce as she approches her 30s, at this point she begins to encounter infrequent ovulation.
This is why it takes most of them more than a year to conceive. For every young lady who has programmed herself to settle down at her thirties should have this at the back of her mind.
2. C- Section: Pregnancy after 35 years could easily encounter complications like placenta pravia or Ectopic pregnancy which will end up undergoing a C- Section.
3. Labour Time: Ladies below 35 years stand chances of making fast delivery than those above 35 years, this is so because their uterus muscles are stronger and effective while those above 35 years with weaker uterus could take over 20 hour to deliver or some may end up in C-Section.
4. Gestational Diabetes: During pregnancy after 35 years, there could be a temporary increase in sugar level where the body will not be strong enough to generate enough insulin to reduce it. If the problem is not well handled, it could cause more complications in delivery.
5. Blood Pressure: Advance ladies could easily be exposed to blood pressure related issues during pregnancy and in this case, the chances of free delivery could be slim.
On this account, it is advisable to begin child bearing at an early stage of your marriage so to avoid complications during labour.